CSCCa Master of Strength and Conditioning Coaches (MSCC) describe the impact of the CSCCa National Conference in a profession fundamentally dedicated to education and advancement.
Thanks to the following CSCCa certified members and masters coaches for their participation in this project:
- David Bass, MSCC, Director of Sports Performance, Wake Forest University
- Rod Cole, MSCC, Assistant Athletic Director for Athletic Performance, Tarleton State University
- Lanie Deppe, MSCC, Performance Coach, Future
- Michelle Diltz, MSCC, Associate Director of Performance, Olympic Sports, University of Alabama
- Stephanie Sharpe, MSCC, Assistant Director for Athletic Performance, Tarleton State University
- Evan Simon, MSCC, Director of Sports Performance, Davidson College
- Mark Uptegraff, SCCC, Head Strength & Conditioning Coach, Wittenberg University
- Greg Werner, MSCC, Assistant Athletics Director, Strength & Conditioning – S&C Coach for Women’s Basketball, Virginia Tech
For more information on the CSCCa, visit https://www.cscca.org.
Video Produced By Three Cycle Media / https://www.ThreeCycleMedia.com
Beat Produced By 20DollarBeats.com LLC
Produced In Partnership With Gatorade Performance Partner / @GPPartner / https://performancepartner.gatorade.com/
You Might Also Like
CSCCa Perspectives With The Masters: Camaraderie
CSCCa Master of Strength and Conditioning Coaches (MSCC) explain the importance of camaraderie, information sharing ...